Welcome to the St. Paul’s UMC on the WEB!
As a pastor I know how hard it can be to show up someplace uninvited, so let me e-vite you now to come check out St. Paul’s in person!
- If you are looking to connect or reconnect to church
- If you are looking to provide a spiritual foundation for your children
- If you are looking to explore your spirituality further or perhaps for the first time
- If you are looking for meaning in life or are struggling or are heartbroken
- If you are looking for a faith community that will accept you just as you are
- If you are looking for ways and opportunities to service others
- If you woke up this morning and thought, “I think I’ll go to church today!” (BTW: That’s the Holy Spirit nudging you!)
The people who come together at St. Paul’s are earnest in the desire to be an open and affirming congregation that embraces Jesus’ commandments to love God and neighbor, and intentionally strives to put aside prejudice of any kind.
How does that sound to you? If it sounds what you’ve been looking for, stop by at 10am on any Sunday. We’re at 270 Main Street in the heart of Northport.
Give me a call (631) 261-0804,
or text me (516) 901-2216,
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blessings on the journey, Pastor Kristina
(Rev. Kristina Hansen spent 13 years in the corporate world before entering ministry in 2000. We are delighted to have her with us at St. Paul’s UMC since 2010.)